Monday, May 4, 2009

Can using widgets increase "my documents" to critical?

I have been using yahoo widgets for a week now. I installed one called NEON GAUGES. There are several different gauges that you can use off the same widget. I installed one that is called "my documents" After install the gauge shows the following for my documents. CURRENT SIZE-3.3 KB CRITICAL SIZE 100 MB CRITICAL % 3395. Now with all that showing when I point on the widget my question is, did my documents go to critical because I installed the widgets. With out the widget how can I find out what size I am using on MY DOCUMENTS. What can happen with my documents showing this critical percent.

Can using widgets increase "my documents" to critical?
Yes it added to much size/
Reply:It's a bug in the Widget - it should have shown 3.3 GB and that's why the percentage is so high. The Widget didn't add any additional size to your computer beside the size of itself which is a few MB. Report It


gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment