Monday, May 4, 2009

How do I get widgets that moved off screen back?

I just upgraded my widget engine to 4.5. After the widget engine restarted, all of my widgets had moved, to another location. Problem was, some of these widgets new location was no longer on my monitor (at least I am guessing since they were no longer visible).





Since then, I have been trying to everything to figure out how to get them back. I managed to get some of them back by closing and relaunching the widget. Others I got back by redownloading them. Eventually I got all of them back except for one, the Yahoo! Weather widget. I don't know where the setting for location on the desktop is stored, but I have tried everything short of uninstalling and re-installing the widget engine to get it back. Can someone help me out here?





Additional information: I am running Windows XP SP2, 3.19GHz Pentium 4, 3GB RAM, with 3 monitors.

How do I get widgets that moved off screen back?
they go into a file in your documents and the file name is my widgets you need to go their to open the other widgets you need to make sure that file is in documents for widgets to work
Reply:i have the same problem here,i cant get one of my widgets (secondlife) back to the root screen its seems to be off the root screen,i deleted all data in apps / local / yahoo / widget but problem still occurs Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment