Monday, May 4, 2009

Upgraded Widgets Engine to 4.5... can't see many widgets now?

After upgrading to 4.5 this morning, many widgets start up like normal, but they cannot be found anywhere on screen. I've checked for then being hidden and they are not there either.





When I started up 4.5, all of my widgets were moved around and I have a suspicion that they somehow ended up off screen.





I've also tried to install the 4.0.5 version but it tells me that my current version is newer and that it won't do it.





I think this is a bug with widget placement, any ideas?

Upgraded Widgets Engine to 4.5... can't see many widgets now?
your computer isnt strong enough to deal with the upgrade





i would downgrade it before your computer crashes
Reply:that doesn't make any sense?!





i think it is a 4.5 bug - since mine just


did the same thing...





so, does anyone know how to force


all the widgets into a pile in the middle


of one screen?





System Requirements


* Windows XP SP2, 2000 SP4


* Windows Vista


* Mac OSX 10.3.9 and up Report It


baby teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment