Monday, November 16, 2009

Firefox (Mac OS X) native widgets?

I'm using Mac OS 10.4 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 (I can't upgrade my software because I'm using a restricted laptop) and one thing that is bothering me is the widgets (check boxes, radio buttons, etc)





Is there a way to make the widgets fully native, in other words, make the widgets look the way they do in Safari? (I don't use Safari because this MacBook has Safari 2, which is old, and it crashes and has lots of other problems)





I'm sorry... I looked for some screenshots for about 20 minutes but I couldn't find any :( If I find some I'll add them.

Firefox (Mac OS X) native widgets?
I use the iFox Metal theme. Though it doesn't improve the checkboxes and buttons, it the closest thing that I could find that looks like Safari.





https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...


No comments:

Post a Comment