Monday, November 16, 2009

Should i close yahoo widgets when i shut down the system?

i installed yahoo widgets to make my desktop to look beautiful..my question is should i close yahoo widgets when i shut down the system?if i shut down without closing it,is there any problem ll i face in future???plz any one reply..

Should i close yahoo widgets when i shut down the system?
I prefer closing all running applications before shutting down my computer. If something is trying to run and access a program at the same time you are shutting down, you can run the risk of corruption. I'm not familiar with yahoo widgets but if you go to Task Mgr, is it in the application list? Hope this helps and good luck.
Reply:When you shut down, all programs close so don't worry, but you might want to close Yahoo Widgets to help the shut-down process go faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment