Monday, November 16, 2009

Can't get widgets to show up on my site in Wordpress...?

Please help? I don't know what I am doing wrong but I have installed widgets plugin in the plugin folder as well as the scriptaculous files in the appropriate folder as specified by the instructions. I have activated the plugin and I am using a compatible theme. I do see the sidebar widgets menu in presentation, but when I do drag some stuff in the sidebars, save it, and then check out the site, I do not see any changes. It's like I changed nothing.





Help someone. I don't know what else to do.





Thanks in advance.





By the way, I am using Wordpress 2.0.2. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. And I am hosting my site with Yahoo!

Can't get widgets to show up on my site in Wordpress...?
Hi there, as far as I know, this is a bug that was fixed in Wordpress 2.2. Upgrading your version (as annoying as that is) would probably fix it. Check it out:





http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4258





You can also try posting at the Wordpress forums, if you haven't already.





Good luck, keep us updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment