Monday, November 16, 2009

Widgets are gone, start bar's empty, IE keeps going back to default??

Hi,


After doing the windows update on my laptop I lost all the programs from my start bar, and when I go to add or pin them they still don't appear. My widgets are also gone, I went to open the sidebar and they all came back as they should but when I restarted they didn't come up again like usual, and my IE went back to the default settings. I tried to put the yahoo toolbar back on and the links back on as it used to be and I set it to lock the toolbars, but when I close explorer and open it back up it still goes back to default.


Somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong!!! And btw I'm using vista home prem., and please don't tell me Vista sucks, cus I hear that too much!!!

Widgets are gone, start bar's empty, IE keeps going back to default??
Try to restore windows.





Go to start %26gt;%26gt; programs %26gt;%26gt; acessories %26gt;%26gt; system tools %26gt;%26gt; system restore %26gt;%26gt; select a date that has a restore point and try to restore your system settings


No comments:

Post a Comment