Monday, November 16, 2009

Why does my Yahoo! Widgets do this, and how can I fix it?

I had Y! Widgets on my lappy before I had to get it restored, and the dock worked fine. But now, after I got it restored, the iTunes Remote is being stupid. Right when I start up iTunes and my widgets are up, and I play a song, It stays the same song on the dock for every song. What do I need to do to fix this? Remove and re install?

Why does my Yahoo! Widgets do this, and how can I fix it?
try that, but if it is having a glitch with your computer then it still wont work





widgets is a very powerful program, it takes up alot of harddrive and memory


if your computer doesnt have a alot of free space your widgets will mess up alot





try deleting some unnessisarry programs off of your computer and then doing a diskclean up and a defrag
Reply:Yeah, that may work. Before you do, though, call the guy who did the work...if for nothing else, ust to let him know you have no extraneous BS on the 'puter, and you want him to know that something he may have done may have done something itself...


No comments:

Post a Comment