Thursday, November 19, 2009

My widgets disappear when I try to drag them out of the dashboard. I am running Mac OS X Tiger. What do I do?

Mac OS X Tiger Dashboard WIDGETS Drag Disappear Help

My widgets disappear when I try to drag them out of the dashboard. I am running Mac OS X Tiger. What do I do?
That's just what happens when you do that. It's how you remove items from your dashboard.





To get them back, just open your Applications file and drag the icon for whatever program you want to the dashboard.Or if you have an application open, open applications always appear at the end of the dashboard. Just drag it anyplace else in your dashboard and it will stay there. Unless of course you don't want it there and poof, it's gone.
Reply:The first person is right, but if what you are trying to do is use the Widgets, have them appear on the overlay so you can do stuff with them, just click on them, don't drag them!


No comments:

Post a Comment