Monday, November 16, 2009

When i try to add a blingee to my widgets on bebo it doesn't work?

when i try to send my blingee to bebo it says:


2104: Hmm, we haven't seen that code for this widget company before.





AND when i try pasting the code into my widgets on my bebo page it says:


Hmm, we haven't seen that code for this widget company before. If it's newly updated, we'll probably have it working on bebo in the next few days. Try again soon!





and yh i tried again a week later but still, no difference? i've even tried making a new blingee and guess what...it said the same thing!!!





can some1 plz help me!!! i really wan't to put this as a WIDGET on my BEBO page (not display pic, WIDGET)





thnxs!

When i try to add a blingee to my widgets on bebo it doesn't work?
It may be an internal problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment