Monday, November 16, 2009

I have a problem with downloading Yahoo! Widgets?

I have no problems downloading user created widgets for the program but I cannot run Yahoo! widgets such as address book, calendar, search bar, etc.





I get the error message: Could not open Widget....


It either isn't a widget or you don't have access to that file. OpenWidget: Path is Invalid.








Does anyone have a solution?

I have a problem with downloading Yahoo! Widgets?
It may not be that you can't download them in your system. You probaby could, but it may not be something on your end. It could be that the path to that widget is incorrect, thus, making it invalid to download. If the filepath is incorrect, it won't download. The creator of the widget would have to correct or amend the filepath name in order for it to work.
Reply:Sorry, it sounds complicated, have you tried yahoo help %26amp; solutions?


No comments:

Post a Comment