Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why does Planet Yahoo! Blog always sort the Y! Widgets Blog entries to the top of the Planet Yahoo Blog?

I became suspicious when I kept seeing the same entries at the top of the Planet Yahoo Blog, all from the Y! Widgets Blog. Sure enough, when I click on the Widgets Blog, those entries are from May, even though Planet Yahoo! gives them the most recent possible date in its listing. It's as if, anytime one of the official Yahoo! Blogs gets updated, Y! Widgets is assigned it's posting date over in Planet Yahoo!, hence the Widgets blog entries ascend to the top again.





Can someone fix this bug?

Why does Planet Yahoo! Blog always sort the Y! Widgets Blog entries to the top of the Planet Yahoo Blog?
I most certainly can fix this bug! Thank you so much for letting me know about it. I will attend to this matter promptly!

gold teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment