Friday, November 13, 2009

How do i create icons for yahoo widgets in the dock?

I've downloaded the MiniCalculator widget, but when it sits in the dock, there's no icon for it (unlike the default widgets like the clock/ weather/ get milk etc. which come with their own icons). It just shows an ugly widget icon and I can't tell what it is till I move my mouse over it. How do I change this so that the the minicalculator widget icon in my dock shows a calculator icon? (likewise for all the other widgets which don't have their own icons in the dock).

How do i create icons for yahoo widgets in the dock?
Maybe you need to scroll down. or maybe you need to restart the widget program. email me if you got more questions because no one hardly goes on yahoo widgets. hope i helped:)


No comments:

Post a Comment