Friday, November 13, 2009

Yahoo widgets or Google Desktop?

I want a sidebar, I want to choose between yahoo widgets and google desktop ( google sidebar ). Choose between yahoo widgets and google desktop and tell me your reason.. etc..





Thanks :)

Yahoo widgets or Google Desktop?
I use Yahoo! Widgets because I also use everything else Yahoo!


It's handy because the widgets connect to my Mail, Calender, Day planner, and it has been working just fine for me.
Reply:I used Yahoo widgets because there were more widgets to choose from. Not all work though (so read the reviews). One complaint is that you can't arrange the widgets.





I used Google desktop briefly. It had all the gadget I needed, but having an older computer, I had to remove it because it slowed down my computer to a crawl.





Yahoo Widgets vs Google Desktop


http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2007/03...





I am now using Vista. MS Gadgets are included. The MS Gadgets meet my needs so, I have no need to switch back to Yahoo Widgets.





All have merits and drawbacks. But, I do miss some of my favourite Yahoo widgets.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment